Chute Canyon Ranch
- Purchase options available:
- Entire Ranch: 1,421+/- Acres offered at $6,750,000
- West Ranch: 946+/- Acres offered at $4,500,000
- East Ranch: 475+/- Acres offered at $2,500,000
The ranch is located just 5 minutes from Lima, MT, which offers basic services and is easily accessed from Interstate 15 and is about an hour drive to Idaho Falls. This offers all the shopping and commercial flights one could demand.
Chute Canyon Ranch has the following proximal breakdowns of acreage:
- 9 pivots covering 1016 +/- Acres
- 160+/- Flood Irrigated Acres
- 49 Acres under wheel line
The balance of the acreage is comprised of pivot corners and improvement compound.
Consideration to Agriculture
Current ownership of Chute Canyon Ranch has implemented a combination of pasture grazing and hay production on the irrigated lands. Typical production of the hay-only side is in the 3-4 ton-per-acre range. Investment has been made in some pivots with new seeding. All infrastructure is workable and 2 pivots are brand new!
Wildlife and Recreation
Secondary only to Agriculture, Beaverhead County is well known for its recreation, particularly elk hunting and fishing. The ranch is conveniently located within a short drive from the Red Rock, Beaverhead River, and countless other lakes and streams providing Blue-Ribbon Trout fishing.
The ranch is located in Hunting District xxx, which is a general draw for residents. Every fall the elk seek the safety of the irrigated lands as the population of hunters increase on the public lands. Several elk in the 300+ class have been harvested on the ranch.
- Equipment storage
- Calving barn
- Processing facility with silencer chute and holding pens
- 406-683-2234 call for more info